目前為止已經列了超過一半考題啦~ 接下來是新試題中題目和政府部門有關的 13 題考題。
1. Name one branch or part of the government.
2. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
Checks and balances.
3. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
4. What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?
The Senate and House.
5. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
All people of the state.
6. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
Because of the state’s population.
7. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
The Vice President.
8. If both the President and the Vice President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
The Speaker of the House.
9. Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
10. What does the President’s Cabinet do?
Advises the President.
11. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
Secretary of Homeland Security, Secretary of Agriculture.
12. What are the two major political parties in the United States?
Democratic and Republican.
13. What is the political party of the President now?