新試題中和數字有關的 15 題考題。以下有些題目有數個答案, 不過我只列我記的囉。
1. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
2. How many U.S. Senators are there?
3. We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?
4. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
5. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
6. We elect a President for how many years?
7. In what month do we vote for President?
8. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
9. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
Citizens 18 and older.
10. How old do citizens have to be to vote for President?
18 and older.
11. When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?
12. When must all men register for the Selective Service?
At age 18.
13. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
July 4, 1776
14. When was the Constitution written?
15. When do we celebrate Independence Day?